My story

Hey friends,



Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mary. 

I have been a Registered Nurse for 16 years and have worked literally in every healthcare setting. I have done travel nursing, outpatient infusion, rehab nursing, and worked in nursing admin. But my specialty was mainly in oncology.

While I loved my time working with patients, what I really love to do is help nurses.

Because I was a burnout nurse who hated nursing and spent over three years trying to figure out what to do with herself.

I was a total hot mess. 

I spent thousands of dollars trying every form of self-care out there, wasted Saturdays applying for jobs online, and couldn't escape the anxiety that I didn't have what it takes to break into something else.

Until I found coaching.

Coaching completely changed my career from something that I had no control over, to being confident that I could be happy and shape it into exactly what I wanted.

My personal experience was so powerful that I decided this had to be something available to other nurses.

And for the past two years I have coached nurses who are burnout and jaded with the healthcare system with everything from self-confidence to job transition. 

Not by telling them to start meditating, taking mental health days, or being positive vibes only.

I don't teach them to be like me or act a specific way, but instead how to step into who they are, what their needs are, and knowing that who they are is more than good enough.

Because when nurses believe they are good enough and that they can make their career into what they want, magic happens.

Whether that was in leaving their current jobs, starting their own business, or shifting what they are doing in their current job.

I believe every nurse has the ability to create the career they want and I am here to show them how.

This is me and my story. A nurse who is passionate about other nurses and their success.

What do you want your story to be? Hit reply and tell me, I want to know.

I believe in you and your possibilities,

Mary B.

P.S. Want to see what it is like working with me?

I invite you to come check out my Nurse Career Planner Course

In this course you will learn how:

- Pick the nursing career domain best that is most aligned with you.
- Separate out what you are good at from your nursing zone of genius.
- Create your nurse career plan and take steps to getting the career you want.

All for just 27.00.





Comments