Your best life doesn't have to mean sacrifice.




Do you view self-sacrifice as a part of living your best life?

Today I want to share a story about one of my clients and her journey out of self-sacrifice.

My client was the caregiver for her partner when he was going through cancer treatment. During that time, her identity was completely taken over by the caregiver role. She got into a pattern of viewing her self-sacrifice as a caregiver as an element of her best life. 

Her partner came first. 

And although her partner is now thriving as a cancer survivor, my client never truly had a reset out of being the caregiver. 

When we started working together this spring, a lot of the work was helping her release the self-sacrificing caregiver mentality and focus on creating a life that she truly wants.

In her own words, she is now showing up better in her relationship and now starting the journey to become a coach for caregivers. 

Today I invite you to think about what your best life looks like.

Does it look like sacrificing yourself for others? 

Does it look like putting patients, family, and/or friends ahead of yourself?

If so, today I invite you to envision  your best life without sacrifice.

By living your joy so you teach your children to search for theirs.

Creating an identity for yourself outside of your job.

And connecting to your purpose so you can serve the world. 

I believe in you and all your possibilities.

Mary B.

PS Do you have an idea of what you want your best life to look like but don't know how to get there? No problem, my friend, I got you. I help clients everyday take steps towards finding and creating their best life. All you have to do is sign up today for your free consult. 










Comments