Living in belief amazing things can happen to you.

 

If it can go well, it will. - Anonymous

Today I want to talk about allowing amazing things to happen to you in your life and career.

Do you operate from the space of prepare for the worst? 

I mean sure this makes complete sense when we are caring for the sickest of the sick, but this logic doesn't always transfer over well when you are making plans for your career and life.

If you are not familiar with the law of attraction, it is basically the premise that like attracts like. 

But I want to ask you these questions.

What if the reason like attracts like is more than just positive thinking? What if it's really about being open to receiving more into your life?

For example, if you think your only options are to stay in your job or be unemployed, you are going to be completely unavailable to other options and probably not even see them as options.

So you probably thinking, I hear you Mary but how do I go from where I am right now to a place where I believe amazing things can happen to me?

You begin telling yourself that "Amazing things can happen to me." and practice believing it everyday.

 - You tell yourself this in the shower.

 - You tell yourself this on the way to work.

 - You tell yourself this when someone tells you know.

 - You tell yourself this when you are applying for a job online.

 - You tell your friends this and spend more time with the ones that agree with you.

 - You write down every time something amazing happens to you.

 - You hire a coach that works with you and helps you learn to believe amazing things can     happen.

And you keep doing this everyday even if takes weeks, months, years until you believe it with all your heart that amazing things can happen to you.

I believe in you and all your possibilities.

Mary B.

P.S. I want to help you make something amazing happen in your career this year. My program the Unbreakable Nurse Society is designed to help you get there whether its is feeling better at work, getting a new job, talking to your boss about a promotion, or starting your nurse coach business. I can help you. Sign up for your consult with me to join the Unbreakable Nurse Society


Comments