You are your own super power.

 


Have you ever shamed yourself for being too much of something?

Too quiet, too loud, too young, too new, too opinionated, too reserved, etc?

For a long time I lumped myself in the too category. 

I was too much of a loud, opinionated nurse to ever be considered for leadership.

I was too much of a rebel to ever be taken seriously. 

I was too much of a nerd, too much of a misfit, etc. 

And y'all I had some serious jealously and comparison issues so much that it stopped me from sharing my goals and ambitions. 

I didn't talk about professional ambitions because I was afraid to have them. 

Because I was certain that I would be told that who I am was the reason I couldn't do something amazing.

And this fear kept me from trying to become the things I wanted to be.

But in reality I was exactly the nurse I needed to be to be amazing.

And you are too.

Whatever you consider to be too much about yourself is actually your superpower.

We need the "too nerdy" nurses challenging the "this is just the way we have always done it."

We need the "too opinionated" nurses to speak up and be squeaky wheels with something isn't working.

We need the "too reserved" nurses who can listen and stay calm when everyone else is freaking out.

We need the "too old" nurses to teach us skills that you never could have learned at school.

We need the "too young" nurses to bring fresh ideas that might be completely out of the box.

Today I want you to think about what makes you too much and decide that it is your super power as a person and as a nurse. 

Celebrate and love them on them like they are your best features. 

Because they are things that make you the amazing nurse that you are.

I believe in you and your possibilities,

Mary B.

P.S. 

I want to help you step into your superpower as a nurse and stop burnout from destroying your nursing career. 

Not sure what you want to do with your nursing career or maybe you have an idea but don't know how to get there.

I can help you.

All you have to do is click below to get started today.

Click here to sign up for a free consult and







Comments